- Article- Dr Thomas was the featured physician in the Scribe for February 2013. Turn to page 9 and read the entire article!
- Article- "Rice Cereal Can Wait, Let Them Eat Meat First: AAP committee has changes in mind" from Pediatric News November 2009 (vol. 43, issue 11, pages1-5)
- Article- "Aluminium and Autism-Finally in the same issue of Pediatrics"
from Pediatrics eLetter Submission November 17, 2009. This article was written by Dr Thomas in response to article in November 2009 issue of Pediatrics, titled "Prevalence of Parent-Reported Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder Among Children in the US, 2007".
- Article- "Integrative Pediatrics " from Cedar Mill News April 2009 (vol. 7, issue 4). This featured article introduces the Integrative Pediatrics clinic and the philosphy behind such a clinic.
- Article- "Aluminum Exposure From Parenteral Nutrition in Preterm Infants: Bone Health at 15-Year Follow-up" from Pediatrics November 2009 (vol. 124, number 5, pages1372-1379). This article looks at the correlation of neonatal aluminum exposure and long-term bone health, density, and mass.
- Article and Video- "More Oregon Parents Hold Off on Immunizations". A recent article on KGW Channel 8 looked at the reasons that parents are choosing to hold off on immunizations. Dr Thomas was interviewed and there is both a news article and video to watch.
- News Video- Dr. Thomas spoke at the "No on SB442 Rally" in March of 2015. Here is the story and video carried by local news channel KGW 8.
- Video- Dr. Thomas chats with Helen Raptis on AM Northwest in August of 2016 to promote the release of his new book.
- Video- Dr. Thomas and his co-author Jennifer Margulis give you an off-the-cuff promotion of his new book.
- Video- Dr. Thomas discusses Autism and herd immunity
- Video- What you should know about the Hepatitis B Vaccine
Click Here to See a List of Dr Thomas's Friendly YouTube Videos
Advice Nurse: 971.317.0210
Address: 11790 SW Barnes Rd, Blg. A, Suite 140, Portland, Oregon 97225